Welcome to LinqtoCRM
* Add the following files from the LinqtoCRM project to your project: CrmQueryProvider.cs, CrmWebService.cs,
Evaluator.cs, ExpressionVisitor.cs, IService.cs, ProjectionBuilder.cs, QueryFormatter.cs, QueryProvider.cs,
* Add CrmWebService.cs and XmlIndentingWriter.cs (can be omitted) from the LinqtoCRMApplication project to your project
* Correct the name of the webservice reference in CrmWebService.cs
* Add a reference to stunnware.CRM.Fetch.dll (found in the stunnware.CRM.Fetch project).
* Add "using LinqtoCRM;"
The current project was built with VS 2008 RTM and is known to work against CRM 4.0 RTM. CRM 3.0 should still be supported.
Check the codeplex page for updates: http://www.codeplex.com/LinqtoCRM
Found a query you think should work, but LinqtoCRM breaks or returns the wrong data? Please
send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a workitem on the codeplex site.
* Michael Friis (initial version, maintenance)
* Michael Höhne (fixes to result parsing code, provided FetchXML lib)
* Mel Gerats (implemented paging with skip/take, chained queries, contains, count and many other improvements to the code)
* Petteri Räty (rewrote query generation code, improved support for projections and conditions)